Tenjin provides basic fraud metrics for customers in the Fraud tab on the left side of the dashboard. This gives Tenjin users the ability to:
- Quickly identify areas that produce higher levels of fraudulent activity
- Block fraudulent installs, attributions, and purchases.
These are the fraud metrics we currently support
- Blocked clicks : The number of clicks we blocked based on mean time to install(MTTI). We currently use 1 second for the MTTI threshold as default.
- Fraudulent purchases: The number of purchases marked as fraudulent (see here)
- Blocked fraudulent revenue: revenue amount marked as fraudulent (see here)
- Total fraud events: sum of blocked clicks and fraudulent purchases
For more details about how Tenjin handles fraud, please feel free to contact email@example.com.